Chateau Musar 1998
The 1998 vintage of Chateau Musar is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault and Carignan, which come from vineyards with an average age of 40 years. This vintage has more Cinsault, making it very fragrant and aromatic. The wine is smooth and balanced with soft harmony - seductive and immensely appealing. (RP 90/100; JR 18.5/20)
- Region: Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
- Pairing: Meat or mushroom-based main dishes, Meat or mushroom-based pasta or rice dishes
- Note: Breathe for at least an hour, best to breathe for 8 hours
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.