Chateau Musar 1998 (3 bottles)
A blend of Cinsault, Carignan and Cabernet-Sauvignon. Blended at the end of its second year (august 2001) and bottled in Summer 2002. Like Chateau Musar red wines : no additives, low sulphur level, no fining. (91/100)
Region: Bekaa Valley,Lebanon
Food Pairing: Roasts, grills (especially lamb), casseroles, game, mature cheeses
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.