Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin (with 6 Fever-Tree premium tonic water)
This set includes
- Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin (700ml)
- Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water x6 (200ml each)
This is the fifth ‘vintage’ of the Four Pillars' vino-infused gin, named after the shiraz grapes from Victoria’s Yarra Valley that bleed a deep-red colour into the spirit. On the palate, it first and foremost a gin, with a pine-forest, juniper character, with a gentle infusion of white-pepper spice from the shiraz.
Head distiller Cameron Mackenzie recommends drinking the gin simply over ice, mixed in a tall glass with lemon tonic, or in a southside cocktail with lime juice and mint (but forego the usual sugar syrup). The Yarra Valley distillery's Bloody Shiraz Gin has sold out every year since it was first officially released, with each year’s production growing to serve demand. This is a very popular drop, so grab a bottle before it’s all gone.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.