ABOUT THE BREWERY
Tsuchida Sake Brewery is situated in Kawaba, a small village of 3,600 people in Gunma Prefecture, a mountainous region northwest of Tokyo. The name Homare Kokko is named after the founder's passion for "Making the country honorable and prosperous." It is the only sake brewery that has received the honorary prize in the Kanto region. The honorary award is an honorable award given only to the breweries that have won consecutive sake competitions (now the new sake appraisal meeting) held before the war. Only a few brewery has won the award, nationwide.
Homare Kokko 'Gold' Tokubetsu Junmai (720ml)
The Gold Label of Homare Kokko
(Monde Selection Gold Award Sake)
Natural Crafted Sake. The dry flavor makes it easy to match with any kind of fish.
No additives, including chemicals, acids, enzymes, deoxidizer used in the processing of this sake.
100% Yamahai yeast used for the fermentation (Yamahai is a traditional method of making use of the natural lactic acid bacterium during the sake making.)
- Origin: Gunma (群馬縣)
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku (五百萬石)
- Polishing Ratio: 60%
- Perfect with: Any kind of fish
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.