Ink Gin (with 6 Fever-Tree premium tonic water)
This set includes:
- Ink Gin (700ml)
- Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water x6 (200ml each)
Ink Gin is a premium dry gin made with 13 organic botanicals, including a mix of traditional and Australian natives.
Like all true gins, juniper berries are the largest botanical component, however the defining character of Ink Gin comes from the second tier botanicals led by locally grown lemon myrtle leaf, coriander seed, Tasmanian pepper berry and freshly peeled sundried sweet orange peel. These major ingredients give Ink Gin its fresh piney, spicy and citrusy aroma and flavour.
The third group of minor botanicals include elderflower, cinnamon, cardamom, angelica root, oris root, licorice root and lemon peel. Like a pinch of salt, these minor ingredients are critical to the end result adding perfume, body and balance.
The final ingredient is added in a post-distillation infusion. The specially prepared petals of the butterfly pea flower are steeped in the still for twenty-four hours to give Ink Gin its distinctive colour.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.