ABOUT THE BREWERY
Manrei was founded in the late Edo period. The brewer is located in the northern part of Saga Prefecture, surrounded by the natural rich mountain range. Adhere to the traditional hand made sake production, they are commiteed to brew sake in traditional hand made way, so everyone can enjoy the most sincere happy taste.
Manrei Junmai Daiginjo "Akari" (720ml)
With a fragrance like honeydew melon or pear, Manrei "Akari" is a very fruity sake. The entrance is smooth and the sourness is moderate, making it very suitable for appetizers and light seafood dishes.
"KURA MASTER 2018" Gold Award
- Origin: Saga (佐賀縣)
- Rice: Yamada Nishiki (山田錦)
- Polishing Ratio: 45%
- Perfect with: Seafood
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.