Sipsmith Sloe Gin (500ml)
First, Sipsmith distil their award-winning London Dry Gin on their copper stills. Then Sipsmith leave it to rest on wild sloe berries, picked in the autumn. The result is a truly handmade sloe gin that is subtle, complex and bursting with flavour.
Sloe Gin Vintages
Each autumn Sipsmith sloe berries (a hedgerow fruit in the plum family) are picked and left to rest with our London Dry Gin. Year-on-year the harvests vary due to the ever changing, unpredictable weather. Much like a good wine, every vintage that we produce has its own wonderfully unique character.
Sipsmith wild Sloe berries are frozen to break the skins and then rested on our London Dry Gin for three to four months, giving Sipsmith Sloe Gin a jammy, marzipan flavour.
- Free delivery for orders over HK$500.
- HK$100 delivery fee for orders below HK$500.
- Self pick-up available in Kennedy Town (10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday).
- Deliver to Hong Kong only.
- Orders will be delivered in 3-5 business days.